1. In a large wok, add 1/4 cup water and a generous pinch of salt and bring to boil.
2. Add in frozen edamame pods and toss.
3. Cook the edamame covered on high for 2 minutes.
4. Give them a stir, then cover again and cook for a further 2 minutes.
5. Remove the lid. Cook and toss for a further 1 minute until all the liquid in the wok has evaporated.
6. Add in chopped garlic and toss.
7. Turn the heat down to medium, make a well in the centre of the wok and add in the miso and butter, and chilli oil.
8. Give everything a toss/stir so that all the pods are coated in the spicy miso butter.