1. Place the prawns, oil & salt into a medium sized bowl & mix until well combined
2. Heat a large wok and add in the prawns, ensuring the pan is not overcrowded (cook in batches if necessary)
3. Once the prawns start to colour, flip over to the other side. Remove from pan and set aside.
1. Reheat your work and add in oil.
2. Add in eschalot and garlic. Saute until fragrant
3. Add in tom yum paste (adjust according to taste) and fry until fragrant
4. Add in day old rice, breaking up the grains as you go. Make sure the rice is evenly coasted with eschalot, garlic and paste.
5. Add in pineapple*,corn & lime leaves and stir through **
6. Taste the rice with fish sauce ot sugar if necessary
7. Return the prawns to the pan and mix through. Alternatively, you can garnish your rice by placing the prawns on top.
* Fresh pineapple can be substitued with canned pineappl
** If adding frozen peas, stir in with corn kernels